Shipping & Returns
How quickly is my coffee shipped after it’s roasted?
- Coffees are roasted to order and ship within 24-48 hours of the roast date.
When do you roast and ship coffee?
- We roast and ship Mondays-Fridays.
What is the typical lead time for an order?
- Orders that receive free shipping will be sent via USPS and arrive within 7-10 business days of the order. That said, East Coast orders often arrive much faster within 2-4 business days, but we cannot provide guarantees for USPS. If you have a special request or rush request, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our very best to make it happen!
Can I pick my order up at the roastery?
- Our roastery is not currently open to the public, but we’d be happy to try to accommodate pick ups on a case by case basis. Please email email@example.com to see if a pick up can be scheduled.
What if my order doesn’t arrive?
- A tracking number will be automatically emailed to you once the order ships. If it shows as delivered, but was not delivered, please contact the carrier (USPS, Fedex, UPS) for more detailed tracking information. We will be happy to assist in locating packages in any way we can via firstname.lastname@example.org
What if I don’t like the coffee I received?
- No problem! Just email email@example.com with your refund/exchange request and ship back the unused portion to the roastery. We will issue a refund or exchange once we receive your return and refund/exchange request email. Return shipping will be the cost of the customer.